275 gallon IBC Totes $50

No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I thought I would share the good news that I found, it is the Christmas season. If you?re living around the central Texas area I?ve found a high quality source for 275 gallon IBC totes and the seller only wants $50 for each of them. You can find his information on the craigs list ad here: http://austin.craigslist.org/for/1496060357.html I was a little skeptical of the quality of the totes based on the price. But I must say they are supper clean and have no rust on the metal skeleton. He looks to have about 25 and very good condition. They come with a usable 4 inch plastic screw on top and a cap for the drain valve at the bottom.

I?ve normally paid $50 for dirty crappy totes and this is a great find. The only thing I had to do is clean out the soap that was inside the tote. I simply filled the tote up with about 50 gallons of water and drove around with it in the back of my pickup truck. Then simply opened the valve and cleaned off my garage floor and driveway with it. Rinsed with water and I?m done.

I?m using mine to store my WVO in, because my sources are producing more WVO then I thought they would.
The guys name that I picked mine up from last night is named Tim and he lives up in Round Rock. Nice guy.

AD:
275 Gallon IBC Totes Biodiesel oil rain water storage tanks - $50 (Round Rock)
Date: 2009-12-05, 9:56AM CST
Reply to: sale-qpc7d-1496060357@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have for sale several 275 gallon IBC totes (275 gallon water tanks). They can be used for:

Biodiesel storage
Used cooking oil storage
Rainwater/runoff water storage.
Used as a water tank for auto detailers, etc
Make liquid fertilizer for the whole yard!
To grow algae
Raise minnows/small fish
Use them to store used motor oil etc

The list goes on and on.

Note: Not for potable drinking water!!

Quantity discounts available.
? Location: Round Rock
? it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

-------------------------
Michael R. Mullins
Professional Greasecar Installer
www.austingreenconversions.com
Austin TX